User Tools

Site Tools



finally, I managed to repair the feed plugin. Actually, [NiKO] in the channel #dokuwiki in Freenode pointed me to the right patch:

UPDATE: well, obviously the feed component still has problems with <code> blocks. Well, it seem that I'll have to be more careful in future, or fix that part of the feed component as well. Patch available here

UPDATE2: ok, now the code blocks should be working too. I've cleaned the dokuwiki cache, so I will spam aggregators like, and other feedreaders. I apologise for that.



blog/blogpluginrepaired.txt · Last modified: 2008/10/18 17:56 (external edit)